Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cutting Down

Hey everybody

I'm writing this while on the elliptical. I don't have much else to do besides cardio for the next hour so I figure I'll touch on a subject of minor controversy, cutting. There are many ways to cut down and they all depend on your body's reaction to carb sources and fat sources. Cardio is also imperative for anyone who wants to get lean. I have the unfortunate condition where keeping contest-ready abs all year round is near impossible. My body puts fat on the second I eat a simple carb. Other people I know have shredded abs almost all the time. In fact, their belly-fat comes off first during a cut. Also for all you put there saying fat-burners don't work, they do; if you use them correctly. They will not help if your diet is poor. They do in fact serve to enhance your metabolism if you're already eating clean. As always,, if you have specific questions you can contact me at jaysilver26@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and lift strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment